Consultancy In Management Systems
A management system is the framework of policies, processes and procedures used by an organization to ensure that it can fulfill all the tasks required to achieve its objective.
Under Management Systems, we offer consultancy in a full spectrum of systems to help organizations work within internationally accepted standards.
What are standards?
Standards are agreed ways of doing something, written down as a set of precise criteria so they can be used as rules, guidelines or definitions.
How are standards Made?
Standards are put together by groups of industry experts, consumers, research organizations, government departments and more, all working together.
What are the benefits of using standards?
In a nutshell, standards are a tried and tested way to work more efficiently and effectively. They help organizations to improve their performance, reduce their risk and help them be more sustainable.
At Amen Consulting Limited, we offer consultancy for the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management System
- ISO 50001:2011 - Energy Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental Management System
- ISO 22000:2018 - Food Safety Management System
- ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 - Occupation Health and Safety Management System
There is a process to follow before an organization can acquire an ISO certificate in either of the systems mentioned above. As Amen Consulting Limited, it is our responsibility to help our clients ensure they successfully pass through every stage of the process by availing the following services to them:
- Conducting an extensive Gap Analysis – This simply means assessing your existing systems and benchmarking them against relevant and valid standards.
- Training – This is done for purposes of creating awareness as well as helping your staff to understand the importance of using effective and efficient processes and procedures in an organization.
- Documentation – This means writing and compiling all the processes, policies, procedures, work instructions, forms, checklists, rules and other guidelines to be adopted by the organization in order to comply with relevant standards.
- Implementation – This means assimilating the documented processes, sub-processes and procedures into the company and adopting them as a the system to use.
- Reviews – This refers to the assessment of the implementation progress against set timelines.
- Pre-certification audit - for organizations whose objective is to become ISO certified.