Project Support & Management Services
We are able to identify, place and manage the entire workforce for large scale projects, across multiple sites and industries. We can also provide and mobilize smaller specialized teams or individuals. We can help you gain a competitive edge over your rivals by conducting innovative business planning and identifying opportunities. By identifying risks and creating robust management strategies, we will pre-empt potential service disruption from environmental, financial and operational uncertainty.
Our expert change management professionals can guide you through transitions caused by legislation, economic downturns and technological advances. Market leading RMS across multiple industries have benefited from these services andchosen Amen Group as a trusted partner.
Project Feasibility Planning
We can keep you on the cutting edge and realise your growth ambitions by:
- Conducting market assessments
- Carrying out rigorous competitor analyses
- Assessing the current proposed project plan
- Reviewing the technical feasibility of the proposal
- Reviewing of all legal requirements.
Strategic Project Planning
We help you plan more efficient projects and keep you at the cutting edge where you realize your growth ambitions by:
- Designing project plans
- Financial planning
- Conducting analyses of supply chains and logistic functions
- Identifying opportunities to streamline these functions, e.g. through careful vendor management and moving to a single source supply
- Reducing your costs by recommending these changes; thereby increasing your profit margin
- Adding intangible value by helping you form conducive corporate objectives and a culture that fosters success.
We help you get the right structure, skills and assuring competence by:
- Developing a recruitment strategy which leads to an organizational structure that ensures you appoint the right resources.
- Ensuring strong lines of accountability that ensure you appoint resources with the right skill-sets.
- Matching you with our expert consultants to fill critical roles during points of transition and growth.
- Assessing, raising and maintaining the competence of your workforce through:
- Conducting training needs analyses
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Undertaking performance reviews and appraisals.
We will protect and ensure your projects don’t run aground by developing robust risk management strategies. This includes:
- Conducting thorough analyses to identify potential risks.
- Advising you on how to mitigate these risks,e.g. avoiding, controlling, accepting andtransferring.
- Calculating cost implications of these risks,so you can make informed decisions about how to proceed.
- Collecting and processing historical data to ascertain risks’ likelihood/impact
- Avoiding adverse risk exposure and empowering clients to respond effectively by creating reports and live documents for monitoring them, for example:
- Heat maps
- Risk registers
- Near-miss databases
- Action thresholds and risk assessments.
This involves reacting to new developments and preparing you for imminent legislation. Shifting markets, new legislation, economic downturns, technological advances and growth can all affect organizational change. We’ll steer you through these changes by:
- Training senior management
- Devising recruitment strategies
- Advising you on staff consultation.
This involves reducing your costs and increasing your margin. We will help you achieve cost savings by:
- Conducting spending analyses
- Creating expense procedures
- Rationalizing procurement
- Managing taxation liability
- Consolidating invoices
- Providing budget and resource reporting
- Controlling multiple supplier costs.
We ensure compliance and maximization of your project’s rewards. By engaging expert local partners and conducting rigorous research, we ensure the compliance of your projects and maximization of their profitability. We achieve this by:
- Identifying tax liabilities and calculating local and national obligations.
- Designing and managing business expense policies.
- Avoiding adverse implications, e.g. unforeseen penalties, and retaining stakeholders’ confidence.
- Conducting year end compliance reporting
On-Site Project Management
Across multiple sectors, we will deliver your projects to cost, time and quality by:
- Monitoring critical paths
- Co-ordinating disparate departments and resources
- Using project management methodologies
- Updating senior stakeholders.
Employers have a legal requirement to comply with all local immigration, tax and social security legalization in any areas in which they operate. We work with a large number of partners around the world, including a network of local financial, legal and government advisors who we use to advise our consultants and clients, ensuring projects are completed on time and to the highest specification.
Our vast experience of mobilizing consultants internationally, across diverse political landscapes means we are ideally placed to advise our clients of the best ways to proceed with their projects. We have extensive experience in helping businesses implement global transfers as well as expertise in providing on-site support capabilities to employers. International employers benefit from the following services:
Expert Location Knowledge
We are trusted to deliver invaluable location knowledge on all issues that affect businesses in national locations. We have advised clients on logistic and compliance issues including tax, visa restrictions, employment legislation, working hours and calendars, and specific risks of doing business in that country, e.g. political instability. This guidance ensures that our clients’ contracts are compliant. We also help businesses navigate the intricate subtleties of business and social etiquette so that they can prosper.
Before mobilizing our consultants on projects, we give them an extensive location briefing. This equips them with essential knowledge on local culture, customs and issues including accommodation, schooling, healthcare, transport and travel restrictions. Taking care of these ancillary issues means that consultants are fully committed to your projects and focused on delivering them to exemplary standards.
To support our comprehensive global mobility services, our team is fluent in over 5 languages including English, French, Chinese, Hindu, German, Spanish Swahili and Arabic. This means we can fulfill your ad hoc translation requests, e.g. tax, payroll and licensing documents.
We engage expert local partners with language proficiency which means we can navigate compliance issues including:
- Emerging legislation.
We have a proven track record of mobilizing consultants in Tanzania and across Africa, ensuring compliance with local legislation at every step. When we place consultants on national projects, we ensure that they arrive without any delays or disruptions, not only arriving in the country on time but also in possession of the correct/relevant permits and visas. We follow an established, successful process to secure visas.
Amen Group consultants provide invaluable advice, services, project management and insight to a vast number of prestigious employers across multiple business sectors.
At critical points of transition or expansion, our consultants have provided solutions in oil and gas; energy and resources; financial services; technology; aviation; and construction.
We only accept the best, most skilled consultants into Amen Group; thoroughly vetted experts, who come with our Amen Group Stamp of Approval. This is a hallmark of reliability and excellence. Our values are embedded in our consultants. They define how we work and how we deliver our services and so we work hard to retain our consultants. To this end, we provide them with exclusive project opportunities, a range of tangible benefits and a rewarding way to work.
We will ensure you appoint suitably skilled personnel to complete your projects to exemplary standards. This is how:
Drawing on our pool of expert consultants from varied sectors and specialisms, we’re able to assemble entire, multi-discipline teams to manage and execute every function of your project; throughout its lifecycle. For example, in the architecture, construction and engineering (ACE) industry, we place teams comprising designers, project managers, engineers, cost consultants and risk analysts to perform critical functions. Appointing an Amen Group multi-disciplinary team assures your project is designed to cost, time and quality specifications. This is because our consultants have the critical success factors of hard skills (technical expertise, qualifications), soft skills (communication skills, multiple perspectives) and our on-project services.
Contract negotiation and management
We assist our clients in negotiating and managing contracts with suppliers and employees. We provide on-going HR support and advice.
When we place teams on assignments, their mutual link to Amen Group means that they enjoy better communication amongst themselves and a stronger affinity to your project. Similarly, our consultants are invested in our business and projects as Amen Group’s Profit Share rewards their contribution to the group. This increases satisfaction, commitment and loyalty.
Summary of our services
Your business will prosper by partnering with Amen Group. Our advisory and consultancy services allows us to manage the entire project life-cycle providing:
- Expert project services
- Trusted talent management
- Efficient global mobility.
By engaging our project services, Amen Group will guide you through challenging periods of transition, identify opportunities, manage risks and design effective, competent organizational structures.
Using our talent management services ensures that you appoint proven, high caliber professionals to successfully complete your projects.
Our global mobility services will help you expand into new markets and satisfy diverse legal and regulatory requirements. We also help consultants arrive in country, on time; eliminating any distractions from executing your projects to exemplary standards.
Where we work
Amen Group works with clients and consultants in over 10 countries, offering an unrivaled service tailored to individual projects across Africa. We work very closely with organizations who are on the ground to ensure projects are successful.
Linking with a vast network of recruitment partners gives us access to a huge pool of globally mobile, expert consultants to place on your projects. Furthermore, by engaging local partners, we’re able to accelerate visa and work-permit application processes and ensure compliance with tax, finance and emerging legislation.