ISO 50001:2018 – Energy Management System
Using energy efficiently helps organizations save money as well as helping to conserve resources and tackle climate change. ISO 50001 supports organizations in all sectors to use energy more efficiently, through the development of an energy management system (EnMS).
ISO 50001 Energy Management System certification provides a framework for establishing energy management best practice to help organizations to improve their energy efficiency plus make a return on investment by implementing ISO 50001. The standard enables organizations to establish the systems and processes necessary to improve energy performance, including energy efficiency, use, and consumption.
Benefits of ISO 50001:2018 Certification
Being the best practice energy-management standard, your organization will reap the following benefits:
- Significant reduction in energy consumption.
- Reduced greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and carbon footprint.
- Assist in compliance with current and future voluntary and/or mandatory energy efficiency targets.
- Improved corporate image and credibility among customers, clients and stakeholders
- Informed decision-making processes from system design through to operation and maintenance
- Increased energy awareness among staff members at all levels.
- Improved operational efficiencies and maintenance practices
For further queries, get in touch with us